Effective Date: May 25, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the TenAsys website; how it is used; and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your personal information and data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
In order to use the user-specific features of the TenAsys website, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you are required to provide your name, business email address, and company. You will be required to confirm that the information entered is solely for the purposes of business contact with TenAsys and contains no additional personal data. This information is used to maintain your website account and, if applicable, to contact you about the products on TenAsys’ website in which you have expressed interest and/or TenAsys products owned by the company you represent. TenAsys confirms that the data we collect is relevant for use in our business relationships and we explicitly prohibit the collection of personal data beyond name and business contact details.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
TenAsys is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. TenAsys only has access to information that you voluntarily give TenAsys through our registration form, via email or other direct contact from you. TenAsys will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted TenAsys. TenAsys may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new products or services unless you specifically request to opt out of said notifications as per the opt out terms set forth in this policy.
TenAsys will not sell, loan, license, or rent your information to any person or business. TenAsys will not share your information with any third party outside of the TenAsys organization unless you specifically authorize TenAsys to do so.
Passive Data Collection
Opting Out of Being Contacted
You may opt out of non-business-critical contact from TenAsys at any time by selecting the “Opt Out (No Information Emails)” check box on the Profile page of the TenAsys website. However, if you are a designated contact for product updates, support, and/or licensing services, your ability to “opt out” of all communications may not be permitted.
The TenAsys website uses “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of data stored on a website visitor’s browser to help TenAsys improve your access to the TenAsys website and identify repeat visitors to the TenAsys website. Removing the TenAsys cookie while accessing the TenAsys website by any means will degrade your experience and may prevent access to sections of the TenAsys website.
Having Access and Control of Your Information
You can do the following at any time on the Profile page after logging into the TenAsys website. You can also contact TenAsys via the contact email address or phone number listed on the TenAsys website and at the bottom of this document:
- View your data: TenAsys will provide any data we have collected about you on request. You can also view this data on the Profile page on the TenAsys website.
- Change/correct your data: TenAsys will update your data on request. You can also update your information using the Profile page on the TenAsys website.
- Have your data deleted: TenAsys will delete any data saved about you, with the following exclusions required for business needs if you are or were a customer or acting on behalf of a customer of TenAsys: name provided, associated company, business transactions, correspondence, and business email address at time of company association.
- Contact TenAsys regarding questions or concerns you have about TenAsys’ use of your data.
Additionally, any of TenAsys’ actions taken to respond to the above will be in accordance with the laws and guidelines associated with EU GDPR.
The TenAsys website contains links to other external websites. TenAsys is not responsible and assumes no liability for the privacy practices or the content of such external websites.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under thirteen (13) years of age. The TenAsys website is not directed toward children under the age of 13, and TenAsys requests that such children do not provide personally identifying information through the TenAsys website. Additionally, TenAsys does not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any child under the age of 13. If TenAsys learns that personal information has been collected from any child under 13 years of age, then TenAsys will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact TenAsys
via telephone at +1 (503) 748-4720
or via email at .